Monday, April 20, 2009

In the Beginning....

Well, I have been encouraged to start a blog. Why on earth would I start a blog? I barely even want to listen to myself, why would someone else want to know what I have been thinking? The answer? Yeah, I still have no idea. Yet here I am, with a blog.

The senior pastor at our church would like to start a blog, (See, now he has something to say.) so I thought to myself, "self, perhaps it would be easier to walk him through it if you have been through the same painful procedure." Self agreed. So here we are. And who knows. I may even enjoy it....

4 comments:

  1. Ruminations!!!! What a delightful name!! I am SOOO excited! Yes, the process will be painful at times, but I think you will enjoy it, too! I'm glad you talked yourself into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard my friend. We aren't waiting for you to be profound. But, we're excited to hear your heart from time to time. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I JUST found this today! I’m excited to read your blogs! Already the beginning one makes me hear it in your voice! You’re awesome 😊 Thanks for doing these. Are you still adding to it? Looked like they ended in 2011. (?)

    ReplyDelete