Wednesday, April 22, 2009

People.....

So, I realize that people are everywhere. I mean, really....God told Adam and Eve to fill the earth and subdue it, and he told Noah the same thing after the flood. And as far as I can tell, they accomplished that task. So I realize that people are everywhere.

So I am still trying to figure out why I am surprised when God puts people in my life. I mean, really puts them in my life. Just this past week, God has shown me how blessed I am with the friends I have. Over and over again he has placed people in my path to show me things about me and about my life and about who I am in him. There is nothing like a good cry at midnight! Or an almost cry in a public place. :) Or just a conversation over the internet once a day.

A while ago, my friend encouraged me with Psalm 143:8 which says basically, "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." Ever since that day, I have searched for his unfailing love every morning. And when I stop and think about it, well, good grief, he totally provided that! Man, he is so cool!

2 comments:

  1. I Love Ya! And I'm glad you've stuck with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your first blogs are great!! I am glad that we have crossed paths as well!

    ReplyDelete