Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mommy and Me

So, I don't know about all of you, but I really love my mommy. I know that to some that might make me some dorky kid who needs to grow up, but that just means you haven't met her. And for that, I feel bad for you! :)

And while, I realize that this blog will be slightly short, I figured I better give both of my readers a glimpse into the future. See, I get to spend the next couple of days with my mom at a Women of Faith Conference. And this, my dear friends, excites me very much. Mostly because I just love my mom, but also because I have had this desire to go to a cool women's conference with my mom for quite some time. And now, here it is! The chance has finally come. And to make it even better, we will be accompanied with two of her very dearest friends and one of mine. Can life get better? I submit that it cannot.

This week has been an interesting one and has been kinda rough at some points and yet incredibly amazing at other points. God continues to amaze me with His love and His care even in confusion and frustration. I am grateful that He has chosen me and that He continues to love me even when I tell Him that I hate His umbrella! :) Sorry, I am digressing just a bit.

The point is that the week has been an interesting one and has been kinda rough at some points and yet incredibly amazing at other points (is there an echo on here?). Therefore, I am grateful to be able to spend time with people that I love and that love me back. For all the stress, ridiculousness and joy that has been this week, I am excited to spend some time just soaking in Jesus and His Jesus-ness. :D

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was there!!!!!! Remind me to show you this picture I have with him! You will laugh!

    ReplyDelete